The Bengali Association of Indiana (BAI) is a non-profit socio-cultural organization. The main objectives of BAI are to engage in educational, cultural, and religious celebrations of Bengal and the Indian subcontinent. We foster the spirit of friendship and cooperation among our members and local and global communities. The membership is open to all who believe in the objectives of the BAI, irrespective of race, religion, color, gender, age or national origin.
Mission & Vision
- To preserve and promote cultural heritage of Bengal through social, cultural and educational activities.
- To organize events to promote and expose our next generation to their rich cultural heritance.
- To facilitate collaboration with other Bengali as well as Indian American organizations.
- To represent Bengalis in the local community.
- To collaborate with local charities.